Achieving The Next Level Of Process Excellence Through Innovative & Effective Strategies
Customer’s needs are evolving greatly with the rise of evolution in both technology and social media. As a result, triggering organisations to not only enhance their value delivery towards for customers but also strive for effective operational business model.
Our research with more than 50 key cross industry players shows that Process Excellence (PEX) is gaining increasing importance in Asian firms in recent years than ever before. Customer engagement, innovation, digital and lean transformation, change management and simplified system standardisations are some of the key measures that are highly prioritised for process excellence.
The 17th Annual Process Excellence Asia 2016 summit (29 - 30 March, Singapore) will unfold latest case studies and techniques used by industry experts including lean six sigma (LSS), digital transformation, robotic process automation (RPA), standardized system and effective business process management strategies (BPM) to improve businesses and overcome common challenges.
Attendees Should Be Walking Away Saying That They Have Learned The Following:
- Organisational excellence in implementing operational system standardisation and optimisation
- Fostering continuous improvement by transforming the existing organization culture and accelerating change management
- Revolutionising customer engagement and business efficiency via technology advancement and digital
- Evolution of robotic automation
- Ability to execute excellence by moving beyond current continuous improvement model
- Learning innovative and simplified methods to resolve common pitfalls in businesses
Key Themes To Galvanise Your Process Excellence
Framework For Business Excellence
- The Next Level Of End To End Process Excellence (PEX) Engagement
- Attaining Greater End Results With Digital & Technology Process Excellence Advancements
- Achieving Business Excellence Through Organisational Culture Transformation
- Developing A Process Excellence Framework That Delivers Value To Your Customer
“The sharing of knowledge and real-life challenges and experiences with speakers from many different industries were great” – Bency NG, Senior Manager, Checmical Company of Malaysia Berhad
“The conference was perfect for beginners or those that have not achieved a Master Black Belt” – Bryan Chu, Assistant Project Manager, AIG Insurance Hong Kong Ltd
"It was a good opportunity to network with fellow PEX professionals and understand the challenges faced in each other's context." – Lim Kok Khen, Director of Business Process Management, NXP Semiconductors
“I have met like minded process improvement professionals which was very good from my perspective” – Selvakumar, Head of Lean, Neptune Orient Lines